- Perform audits on-site and off-site including planning and reporting according to documented procedures.
- Maintain and improve own auditor/expert qualification through audit practice, experience exchange, self-study and training regarding regulations, standards and product knowledge.
- Support sales activities in technical issues.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in electronics or biology related educational background;
- At least 8 years working experience in quality management or regulatory affairs of medical device.